Its so so funny, when you think everything is good and great and suddenly PMS takes over and brings you on a roller coaster ride..Somethings didnt mean to be what you think it is..I say something you take it in wrongly. I never meant to blame you.Never intended to but guess it came out like as if i was. I was strong, i persevered..I thought i was on the way of changing..In fact i was so proud of myself coz i thought i was stronger and independant now. But at the end of the day, i failed:(
Why has it always got to be me? why me doing all the waiting? why me doing all the changing? why me doing all the tolerating? When is it ever my turn where i get to come back to you waiting for me? Where were you when i get all upset and down? I feel so taken for granted..
Gosh...its been so long since all this tears could fall down again...I guess i really am upset...
No matter how strong i try to be, ive got my limits..im like a rubberband pulled to its limit...Somehow deep down in that heart of mine, in that core is a soft heart waiting to be loved and struggling to show true love...
I feel so tired...so drained out...
No comments:
Post a Comment