Friday, October 16, 2009

I know this is a blessing from God

Honestly, i feel like the most blessed person in the whole world. Nothing beats this and i know God has always brought angels around me. Although im constantly being taken advantage of and being bullied.(I will not forget how Kar May always tell me-You arrr taller than me but always kena bullied! I always must protect you! Hence, to all who know her, will know how fierce she is..haha) Life always turns out to be more wonderful after. I was Emo last night but God sent Yee Chien to me. She surprised me with a box of my favourite fried rice,a box of grapes and a bottle of honey lemon! I am so touched!!! Thank you Yee Chien.

Not only that, God sent Jeremy to send a deep meaning text to me last night. Although it took me some time trying to understand his deep text message, it helped me relax. Just what i needed. Once again thank you Jeremy!

Next up is Lili Kang..Thank you for skype chatting with me today. Sharing the same problem and complaining to each other how un-productive we were. But im glad having each other helped us not dwell on the unproductiveness but helped us encourage each other to press on for the coming weeks:)

This meal from Yee Chien really reminded me of Faye and Jess. Last year, around this time while i was preparing for Biology(Mufy) paper... they too gave me a surprised visit with cendol!

See....I know its a blessing from above when everything falls apart just when you think its the end of the world...

Now that the angels have given me their magical sprinkle i am MOTIVATED once again!

Thank you all!! LOVE you all from the rock bottom of my fragile heart<3

No comments: