Sunday, November 22, 2009

I know this was meant to be

So last Friday*20 November* marks the last time i will be in Judah 6..I will be moving on to Judah 8. It has been an amazing journey and getting to know and be apart of this big happy family has been truly a blessing..I remember, the first time i came to Lifegroup..I was sooo homesick it felt like the end of the world. but as time past, i find myself looking forward to lifegroup and being the youngest in the group, i never felt so loved before...Thank you to all for the love,the care, the concern and prayers..I would never survived 1st year without all of you!

We the members of Judah 6

The girls
Jace, our dearest unit leader..Thank you for all the teachings and for being a great role model:)

Sherynn..Its amazing how we got to know each other:) Hoping to know you more next year!


Dearest Qian Zi.. I am glad we have grown closer this sem...Thank you for the care and love u have shown to me..Although we wont be in the same group next year...We definitely can still be jogging partners!



Set Yen! We just started getting to know each other better these recent weeks but im glad although its a short time, i have come to know u abit more...

Venurs! Everytime i see you, i feel the joy....Your presence brighten my days! I am gonna miss you!

Dearest Shu...Im glad we have gotten closer to each other this sem..Its not easy to find someone to clique with, but being with u have always made me comfortable and happy:)

Ah Miiiiiiiii! hehe:) Im gonna miss you my dear housemate...all those random talks we had, the small advice and encouragements u gave..always remembered, forever cherished!

2010
Judah 8, Judah 6, Ipswich!
*Let us shine let us shine let us shine!*

We made that banner together!
Tina...You have been a great housemate..thanks for all the encouragement you gave too! You have definitely played a role in helping me achieve my 1st 2009 resolution! Continue to shine and grow yaaa!

*This is not by chance, not by coincidence but by the power of Love and grace from Him above*

Its 5am and im blogging when there is still so much to pack?!?!??!

No comments: