This week is by far the craziest ive ever had! But im glad its all over and finally another new week is coming! I was panicking all thursday coz i had a test,quiz and a report due on friday..Only found out about quiz and report due on friday at about 4-5pm thursday and i still had worship practice that night! Thank God managed to finish everything!
I must really say that its all been God's grace! I had a full blast weekend schedule planned and engineering assignment is due this monday..Ive been spending hours trying to figure it out! I thought, oh no! i couldnt my first wedding and no more girly session night..but God is good! he helped me answer one question friday night just at 2am and helped me finish the last question after the wedding before my girly session tonight!
My first wedding in Australia!
*Pictures stolen from different ones on FB
Judah 8!





No comments:
Post a Comment