So Sem 2 classes have ended! Thank God, no more reports,assignments and quizzes but here comes the Final exams! Im almost done with 2nd year:D Im glad i achieved some thing this year... and that is stay in Australia for 9 months*the longest ever!!!!! and just surviving life here :D PROUD-NESS!!
Foodies at our last Micro lecture! Bye to Micro I till we meet at Micro II next year!
Yesterday....Final Engineering lecture... so meet the Engineering pro! Miss Talisa! :)
Study study study...ahyaaaa so boring! Not very productive coz im slacking alot but thank God finish doing my fruits and vegetables!!! Seafood and Meat nextttt!
Me and Kathleen just had a funny conversation!
Esther: Ehhh you HAVENT pick a theme for your birthday celebration!!!
Kathleen: I was thinking of NINETEEN or K as the theme!
Esther: K??? How to wear something with K??? YOU WANT US TO WEAR KIKI LALA ahhh?!?
Kathleen: Hahaha..YOU can wear KIKI LALA!
Esther: SIAO!
Haha...so thats how my day started :D
off to do some cleaning to de-stress! Have a great great day people!
*I just realised that i actually have readers..haha! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment