Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy?!

I woke up this morning, had breakfast and facebook then my blog.. I kept thinking i just updated my blog but its been 4 days! LOL! So alot have happened in 4 days.. Studies and time flying as fast as light! :P

Anyways..ive been happy happy since last night... I donno why, but i just felt this sense of peace after church. The sermon was good, and God spoke right through my heart. Its amazing!

So, i donno if i should post this here.. its a little "personal"..
Ill just cut the long story short.. Ive been struggling alot in my relationship and there are doubts about different things.. Its difficult to think about it everyday and sometimes when the relationship seem a little better, i know the problem has been swept under the carpet and just waiting to explode the next time we argued.. I felt so tired.. i felt so confused. I prayed and ask God to show me, if this is the one for me..Im not sure if its God, but somehow everything seem to reveal and happen to show and say "Trust me, i know what is best for you".. Although, the outcome may be painful and not what i want, i will trust God for he knows the plans he has for me! :)

Now, that i have surrender this matter to him, i just feel this peace in me! hehe


now its brother's turn :)

No comments: