Ive been reflecting lately about 3 things.
1. Dominating
Am i a dominating person? I want everything my way. Maybe i have been too nice in the past, so each time i got bullied, i kindda get stronger. Someone recently told me that i am quite doninating and its kindda in a jia lat zone. Hmmmm...
2. Selfish
I want it my way. Why cant you sacrifice? Ive done so much, its your turn! Sometimes i think ive been selfish. I want it this way. You have to follow me. You should follow me.
3.Crazy
Today i can be nice. But im a monster tomorrow. Sometimes you meet crazy people in life and you complain how crazy they are, then unknowingly y
ou become one too.
Its heartache. I feel tired. I know i can be an iron woman sometimes, but all i want is to sit back and feel loved. Why is love painful sometimes?

No comments:
Post a Comment