Had a super duper long weekend due to Anzac Day! I think its when the Australians remember the soldiers! You know the hari pahlawan kindda thing? Didnt do much, but pretty much enjoyed slacking,abit of cleaning of the house and trying hard to study! Last night because Christina and Shu came over from Gatton we decided it was time to have one of our ex housemates get together! Seriously, why didn we spend as much time as we did when we live together? Now that we live away from each other, we want to spend as much time together as possible? We humans ahhhhhhh...

I couldn't look into the camera, the flash was too bright! After multiple shots of eye closing inherited from mummy:)
We had Thai for dinner and it was insanely awesome! besides the fact that i was gulping down cups of water because i couldnt take how spicy the curry was:S Visited Devi's OMG I WANT TO LIVE THERE ALSO apartment..Me and connie was like "Lets move out this moment and move in here!"..Her place was like heaven! IF i stayed there, i think i will just spend time at home and not go anywhere!I need to diet, really....but i hope i don't do this.....
Another dinner get together with the ex-housemates on thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment