Sunday, April 25, 2010

Something new to work upon


I have always known, one of my many weakness is my emotion. My emotional roller coasters do drive me up and down and can over take how i am.Day to day i try to change and gain control over my emotions. I know if i don't change, the people around me will suffer. And the person who suffers most will definitely be zhong-ken.

Talking to my shepherd really brought me back to light, and teach me to persevere and that it is not impossible to change the way im being attacked by emotions.Although i know it is not an overnight ke-ching "i am fully changed" thing, i will learn to be willing to change. I want to and need to be a better person.

I am thankful ive finally got my feelings over and am ready to trust again.Im sorry dearr for being such a pain today:( i will learn to change and be more lovable. Thank you for deciding to do what i really needed to gain that trust again.

"There is radiance in every women's heart that the world desperately needs"
Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge

No comments: