Sunday, May 9, 2010

Full of Mummy's LOVE


To the woman who brought me here:)

You are as sweet as sugar.
You are as beautiful as roses.
You are always there when I need you.
You are an angel from the sky that is always by my side.
The one who wipes away my tears when I am sad, or gives me a hug when I need it.
For that sale reason I thank God for
all that you are, and all that you have done for me.
I thank God for blessing me with a mum as caring and as loving as you.
I ask God to forgive me for times I've been naughty or have taken you for granted.
You have shown me how to be a better person and to live a life full of love and grace.
So for those reasons, on this special day, I just wanted to let you know that
Mum, I LOVE you.

God gave you a small gift but you bloomed that gift BEAUTIFUL.

Can't imagine life without you mum!

Your forever little girl

No comments: