Sunday, May 2, 2010

Jealousy mode:ON

There is a perfect difference between "i want to have this" and "can i have this?". Sigh! Sometimes i wish i could stay in a nice house with a nice housemate or rather someone i can clique and go crazy with. Not that im not happy with where i am, but i guess im just in that phase where i feel a little lonely. My room is bigger and i dont have to actually lock my room everytime i walk in or out. Yet i am feeling unsatisfied. Im jealous of those with nice houses and fun housemates. My housemates are perfectly nice but maybe its the age gap that seem to make me feel distant. I find myself thinking hard, to how to start random conversations. We are always in our rooms with the door behind us closed. Our conversations only start and end with "Hi". Oh wells... What to do, in Australia i very kiamsiap..staying here saves daddy's $$$$.

I need to be more random and be thankful im even here i suppose?

I need more friends that i can clique with... SERIOUSLY! :S

On the other hand, life is stressful with so many datelines to meet:(
I miss my hair, i miss looking out the window, i miss having to share my room with gracie...After 2 months, im coping well but i have to admit...i MISS home:(
Till next time lah!

No comments: