Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The last of the July goodbyes

I wasnt intending to blog, but i came across something special so i thought it would be worth it to put it here to remember for life:)

Jeff was the last of the July batch graduations to leave for good.. And possibly the chance of meeting again would be slim. But of course we all know that God has a better plan for him and if any of us has the chance to go to Mauritus for our honeymoon we would have a tour guide to find:)

He cooked us a very filling dinner just hours before his flight! :) Thank You Jeff for the dinner and for the testimony on your blog. Though ill remember you as the "like to steal my monopoly deal property" friend, you have been a great blessing to UQ8:) Continue to shine God's light to the people around you!

and finally...here is the testimony he wrote for me and Wen Huey on his blog:)

"Esther and Wen Huey. I’m very happy when you both are together. Seriously Esther, has the heart to listen and care for her friends. Wen huey, a girl of compassion and love, she knows how to appreciate the friendship she has. This two characteristic will let both of you to watch each others back. “Simple is a blessing” I will remember these words. There were some people who told me that I’m too simple in terms of fashion. But yes, I do not care because I like to take it easy for I have better things to do than spending 2 hours in the bathroom styling my hair. I hope that one day we can have the mini dinner like you both planned for me."


No comments: