Here i am blogging again, although i have a quiz on wednesday which i havent started studying for! But but but... i realised i blog an average of 100 posts per year and now i have barely only written 50.. And its already the end of august! so maybe its time to put more memories down.. :) *alah! wanna blog just say lor...no need putar belit*
Today i ran double the length i usually ran on the threadmill leh! So proud of myself! :):)

but i havent loss any weight:( tomorrow go again! teehee!
Dinner was awesome, fried macaroni *modified recipe from Kar May*
When you're happy, everything seem to be brighter:)
5 comments:
eh, Brian is reorganising wednesday running spreeeee
haha! im surprise to see you leave a comment here:) i have wednesday classes till 5! will see how it goes:) that reminds me, i havent linked you:P
Be surprised yo.
I've already linked you, tell me if you'd rather your link not be in my blog.
So far only Brian, Gabriel and another soccer dude is going for the run. I'm waiting for someone else to join in the fun in which I can actually run with.
Lol... Brian, Gabriel and the soccer dude not fun to run with mehh?? haha! No problem, i link you... you can link me! :)
it would be fun if i can actually run WITH them. I'm guessing 5 minutes into the run i would have lost sight of them already.
I've already linked you.
Post a Comment